Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Television and Film

This week, I realized that there are potential and possibilities in communicating a message within 30 seconds. It requires a lot of creativity depending on what constraints or restriction the theme of the video is limited to. Other things that I learned is that it in order to be compelling to the audience, it needs to be entertaining and by entertaining. There are different components and aspects that make a short video compelling such as transforming it into a story, having focus points such as the Doritos bag, the color scheme, the props and clothes chosen, etc.

In order to translate all of that into an imaginative bridge, I almost feel that it can be used as a teaser for college students. Having a series of 30 second videos can help in advertising an event or a campaign for the office I work at. For instance, promoting safe sex among college students is something that hard to do. However, through a 30-second comical video, this will be feasible. More to come on as I complete my assignment for this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment